RESIDENTIAL CLEANING SERVICES
Your home is the center of your life. A clean and neat home provides a space for ease, relaxation and memories.
NSI Cleaning can help you create your own personal space and peace of mind.
At NSI Cleaning, we’ll come to your home or business to talk with you and design the right combination of cleaning services to suit your individual needs.
Whether you want the whole house cleaned, the linen closet reorganized or your windows clean and clear, we can help!
In addition to the typical cleaning services such as vacuuming, dusting and mopping, we also offer special services and customized plans.
NSI Cleaning is locally owned and operated and strives to be a good neighbor to our community. Please let us help you maintain your place of business and/or home sweet home!
Contact us to schedule a free estimate or just give Joanne a call at 914.475.7224.
NSI's BASIC CLEANING PROPOSAL IS MORE THAN BASIC IT INCLUDES:
- Vacuum all carpets, floors, stairs (inducing under beds/furniture as accessible)
- Swiffer Sweep and/or Vacuum & mop hard surface floors
- Remove all reachable cobwebs
- Swiffer Dust Blinds/window sills/doors/moldings/baseboard heat covers
- Swiffer Dust and Polish Furniture as needed
- Check all couch/chair cushions -vacuum as needed
- Swiffer Dust ceiling fans, picture frames, lamp shades, light fixtures
- Make beds
- Bathrooms - clean & disinfect
- Kitchen - clean & disinfect - sink, appliances - outside of fridge, in & out of microwave, coffee pots/makers and toaster oven, stove top, spot clean cabinets as needed
- Clean pet bowls and areas
- Remove garbage from all rooms
- Clean fingerprints/pet prints from windows/entryway doors as needed
POPULAR REQUESTS FOR CUSTOMIZING WITHIN A BUDGET
Basic cleaning tasks that are not applicable to a particular home can be customized to include any of the following examples:
dishes, inside of fridge, inside oven, organize cabinets/drawers, clean out/organize closets, pantry closets, fold clean laundry, strip beds and change sheets ($5/bed), clean and polish all kitchen cabinets, tops of cabinets, wipe down floor moldings, baseboard heat covers, blinds, inside china cabinets, book shelves, tile/grout cleaning, carpet/upholstery cleaning, walls, clean and disinfect garbage cans, cat litter boxes, house/pet sitting/dog walking, water plants/garden, after party clean ups, move in/out cleaning, estate clean outs, windows, etc. (prices for windows start at $10/each which includes glass only not requiring a ladder. Additional window cleaning includes glass inside and out at almost any height, sills, frames, screens and sliding door tracks).
Spring cleaning plans also available. Some examples would be moving furniture and/or appliances, removing curtains/window treatments for laundering, clean radiators, ceiling vents, high ledges, high ceilings and ceiling fans/light fixtures requiring a ladder, etc. These tasks are necessary to keep a clean and healthy home. It is recommended to thoroughly clean these areas at least once a year. Extras pricing available upon request. Customize our service to meet your needs! There isn't a cleaning task we have not done! We have taken down Christmas and Holiday decorations for customers! We even have a handyman on staff for light house repairs! We look forward to special requests!
NSI Cleaning is also a great resource for local professional services. Many of our friends, clients and families are interior decorators/organizing, hairdressers, acupuncturists, landscapers, painters, carpenters, plumbers, electricians, solar consultants/installers, realtors, accountants, doctors, lawyers, etc! We love referring our hard working, reliable, trustworthy and local professional acquaintances.
For each cleaning, we bring the vacuums (triple filtered, approved by The American Lung Association), micro fiber mops & dusting cloths. We ask that you provide the products. Any products you have on hand will be fine (we always bring a backup of supplies). We do recommend the following products for a thorough cleaning and ask that you replenish your cleaning supplies with the products listed. Please advise us of any special instructions with use of products on specialty surfaces/furniture that the manufacturer may suggest.
- Swiffer Duster Refills
- Dry Swiffer Sweeper Refills
- Pledge or Endust
- Orange Glo or Pedge wood revitalizer
- Paper Towels
- Sprayway And Windex Glass Cleaner
- Any toilet Cleaner w/brush
- No Scratch Scrubby Sponges by Scott
- Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
- Lysol Multi Surface Disinfectant
- Brillo/SOS pads
- Soft Scrub w/bleach
- ’The Works’ (found at most Dollar Stores!)
- Clorox Cleanup or diluted bleach in a spray bottle
- Floor Cleaners - we recommend Original Murphy’s Oil Soap (works well on all types of floors)
- Method brand floor cleaners
- Bona hard floor cleaners